In this episode, we’re diving deep into goal setting in a way you might not have considered before. We’ll be looking at what goes into setting goals, how goals actually work, and why it actually doesn’t matter if you achieve them or not. The simple presence of having goals can be enough to change your behaviour for the better.
- The incomes vs outputs method of building conscious action
- The magical blend of conscious and subconscious action towards a goal
- The actual function of goals in changing behaviour
- Factors that determine the likelihood of achieving a goal
- The relationship between goals and behaviour change
- Why achieving your goals isn’t necessarily about hitting the nail on the head
- How to strategically use goals to improve your finances and your life
- Changing the way we see the role of goals
Episodes mentioned in this episode:
- How to change your financial behaviour according to science
- Can you really manifest money? With Kira Mathews
- Also mentioned in this episode:
Reflect & Reset workshop – purchase the recordings now
Where to find The Broke Generation
Sign up to The Glue: the weekly money psychology and mindset newsletter www.thebrokegeneration.com/subscribe, where you’ll also get your free Financial Values workbook.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.