Ticket price is for BOTH workshops.
In this two part virtual workshop, I’ll guide you through how to reflect on 2022 from a money perspective, and hit reset with new financial goals, habits and behaviours, with a supporting roadmap towards a financially confident 2023.
The sessions will be delivered via ZOOM. Come as you are, camera on or off, it’s your call. We’ll communicate via the chat box.
What to expect:
These sessions are facilitation sessions designed to meet you where you’re at. This is not an informational session that’ll teach you about a specific topic. This is a hands-on process that will be unique to you, bringing clarity and direction to your finances for the year ahead.
Part one: REFLECT. Wednesday 7th December 2022, 7.30pm Syd/Mel time
- Complete a reflective money exercise to help you get clear on what 2022 represented for you and your finances
- Release any money baggage that’s holding you back
- Clear the deck and closing loops ready for 2023
- Complete in depth strategic analysis of what’s working, what’s not, and how to improve with what you have
Part two: RESET. Wednesday 18th January 2023, 7.30pm Syd/Mel time
- Re-centre after the holidays
- Revisiting and solidifying goals and visions for the year
- Develop a 6 week progressive sprint to kick off your year
- Establish milestones, reviews and routines to keep you on track
Both workshops will be available on replay until March 31, in case you want to revisit any of the exercises.