LIVE DATE PASSED: Replay available for purchase until Feb 29.
When you learn to spend money, you learn to save money. Spending and saving are two sides of the same coin (pun intended), so join me for this month’s community masterclass where I’ll take you deep into the fine art of mindful spending, and teach you some fun techniques to manage your spending and free up money for your bigger goals.
Price: Pay what you can. This is February’s monthly community masterclass – get access (+ the recording) in exchange for a contribution to the running of The Broke Generation. If you’re tight for cash but want to learn, pay as little as $5AUD. If you love my work, you can make a larger contribution to help keep us chugging along.
What we’ll cover
- The relationship between spending and saving
- Why learning to spend is the key to learning to save
- Mindful spending techniques to help you make better decisions
- The process we go through when we spend money
- 5 fun strategies to help make spending and saving WAY MORE FUN! (no boring excel budget required!)