Welcome to Broke Business – the money podcast for business owners, brought to you by The Broke Generation.
Broke Business was born out of my own experience dealing with the unique financial realities of self-employment. Going from employed, to employed with side hustle, to full time self employment has been… interesting to say the least. Being in business completely transforms your relationship with money, and presents new opportunities and challenges along the way. I created Broke Business as a space to have more conversations about money in business.
Broke Business Podcast will bring you:
- tips on managing money as a business owner or freelancer
- support on the financial challenges of self employment
- ideas on how to make more money – and feel confident doing it!
- insights into how your sense of self plays a role in business finances
- an understanding of your own financial psychology in business
- stories, insights and advice from fellow business owners who ‘get it’
- welcome relief from the ‘girl boss’ business narrative
- tips on resilience and bravery in business
- a real, unfiltered look at the intersection of business and money
- money conversations specifically for business owners and self employed people
Hosted by Financial Behaviour Expert, Emma Edwards, Broke Business will leave you feeling seen and heard when it comes to business and money, and give you practical and emotional advice on how to feel more financially confident in your business.
Find Emma on Instagram at @the.brokegeneration.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Sign up to The Glue: my weekly feel good finance newsletter www.thebrokegeneration.com/subscribe, where you’ll also nab access to my free Financial Values Workbook.
Disclaimer: Information contained in this podcast is general in nature and should not be considered financial advice, nor used to make a financial or investment decision. Please seek professional advice for information tailored to your own circumstances.