In this solo episode I take you though some of the key ways our personal financial psychology and “money stuff” can show up in our businesses.
- How your beliefs inform your behaviours when it comes to business finances
- Getting stuck in your financial comfort zone
- Understanding your worth in business
- Risk aversion in business
- Learned helplessness and getting comfortable with difficulty
- Fearing success on a subconscious level
- The psychological unsafety of business finance
- Techniques to untangle your business money stuff
- Thanks to our Season Sponsor H&R Block.
As Australia’s leading tax experts, the team are here to help, offering on-going support for individuals and small businesses, and FREE BAS services for all newcomers. Get more, for sure, with H&R Block.
Visit hrblock.com.au to book an appointment.
Hosted by Financial Behaviour Expert, Emma Edwards, Broke Business will leave you feeling seen and heard when it comes to business and money, and give you practical and emotional advice on how to feel more financially confident in your business.
Find Emma on Instagram at @the.brokegeneration.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Sign up to The Glue: my weekly feel good finance newsletter www.thebrokegeneration.com/subscribe, where you’ll also nab access to my free Financial Values Workbook.
Disclaimer: Information contained in this podcast is general in nature and should not be considered financial advice, nor used to make a financial or investment decision. Please seek professional advice for information tailored to your own circumstances.