In this episode I’m joined by designer and pricing expert Jasmine Parasram to talk all things PRICING! Jas is the founder of Creative Business Kitchen, and shows up on Instagram as @yourpricingqueen helping business owners and freelancers sell their worth with confidence.
Jas and I discuss everything from undercharging and struggling with your worth to communicating your value and moving past just pulling a price out your butt when it comes to quoting.
- Why is pricing so hard in business?
- The mental blocks of charging your worth
- Where to start when pricing your services
- How to raise your rates over time, and when to actually DO IT!
- Dealing with pushback on your pricing from clients and customers
- Navigating market standards when pricing
- Dealing with comparison in pricing
- How to value your experience and skill
- How to communicate and justify your pricing effectively
Where to find Jas:
Thanks to our Season Sponsor H&R Block.
As Australia’s leading tax experts, the team are here to help, offering on-going support for individuals and small businesses, and FREE BAS services for all newcomers. Get more, for sure, with H&R Block.
Visit hrblock.com.au to book an appointment.
Hosted by Financial Behaviour Expert, Emma Edwards, Broke Business will leave you feeling seen and heard when it comes to business and money, and give you practical and emotional advice on how to feel more financially confident in your business.
Find Emma on Instagram at @the.brokegeneration.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Sign up to The Glue: my weekly feel good finance newsletter www.thebrokegeneration.com/subscribe, where you’ll also nab access to my free Financial Values Workbook.
Disclaimer: Information contained in this podcast is general in nature and should not be considered financial advice, nor used to make a financial or investment decision. Please seek professional advice for information tailored to your own circumstances.