Hey everyone, welcome to this rustic AF episode of The Broke Generation Podcast where I basically record as though I’m leaving an unfiltered voice note in your Whatsapp. Okay, I edited out some coughs and sneezes, but otherwise it’s a total brain dump, so, go easy on me!
In this chat I dive into the phenomenon that is GIRL MATH, and breakdown what I like about it, what I don’t, and how it’s affecting the conversation around women’s finances.
- Is Girl Math purchase assessment, or just justification?
- Men and women both treat themselves – but is that where the similarities end?
- Women’s purchase decisions are inherently different than men’s, but not because we’re frivolous.
- Why we need to learn to SPEND money as well as save it, invest it and earn it – and why this bit is so commonly missed out of financial education.
- A new set of criteria to replace Girl Math that can actually help you make better decisions.
Sign up to The Glue: my weekly feel good finance newsletter www.thebrokegeneration.com/subscribe, where you’ll also nab access to my free Financial Values Workbook.
Where to find me:
Disclaimer: Information contained in this podcast is general in nature and should not be considered financial advice, nor used to make a financial or investment decision. Please seek professional advice for information tailored to your own circumstances.